Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Why, hello there gorgeous!





It's been quite some time since we last saw each other. You never know how much time passes by until you finally sit down and take the time to look.

Life has been C R A Z Y - to say the least. We have been non-stop go since March and things are finally slowing down ... somewhat.
Here are the top five moments that have made 2017 ah-may-zing.


five
I finally finished my Masters on February 27, 2017 at 11:55pm.  I finished that last class with a 4.0 which gave me a GPA of 3.92 + I was inducted into the Golden Key International Honor Society and was in the top 15% of my class - while raising a peanut with my husband deployed.
It IS do-able mamas. 

r e l i e v e d || ♡





four.
Alexander started using sentences + was such a hot shot at his 18 month wellness check. He knew over 60 words + phrases in English + Spanish, on top of what he knows in sign language. 

h a p p y || ♡



three. 
Nick started his last set of classes to graduate with his Bachelors Degree THIS coming weekend! 
I am so proud of this man.

i n l o v e || ♡



two. 

We traveled to California last month for our first trip as a family e v e r! 
I finally walked across stage to receive my diploma + we had so much fun visting different parts of San Diego, seeing friends + even traveling to Disneyland for a whole day. 
Talk about jam packed! 

p r o u d ||♡


AND FINALLY... 

one. 
We are expecting a precious little bouncing baby boy this coming November. Exactly two weeks after Alexander's due date.  We are, yet again, high risk again and will more than likely not meet our due date due to the same reasons we hadn't gotten to our due date with Alexander. 
We'll have more on that later - we are SO excited, excited, blessed, and overjoyed with our little addition + cannot wait for him to be here.

b o y m a m a || ♡

 


Also, can we just take a moment to marvel at this beautiful new layout by Bard Jeda at  BloggerTemplate . I had such a wonderful experience and look forward to continuing to work with them. ♡



love always, 






1 comment