Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Family Photos + Pregnancy/Gender Reveal




It's Monday!

After a long week and a beautiful, sunny weekend I had the wonderful surprise of receiving our family + maternity photos. 

I. AM. STOKED. 


Chanel, from Chanel Photography, is a GODSEND. I met her on Facebook just this year and have used her wonderful services twice. She is so passionate and loving about what she does and her talent is honestly unmatched. 

Seriously, if you're ever in the Maryland area CONTACT HER! 
You can also find her on Facebook


Okie, onto the good stuff -- am I right?





My favorite, ♡

                                           


I mean, seriously, is this not his face ALL THE TIME! 

           

Fathers Day Pictures ♡

                                           

                                             




I was definitely feeling some type of way + was needing love. ♡




 and finally, the bump. ♡


love always, 



2 comments

  1. Ohhh Sasha I love these so so so so much!! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Aww! Thank you so, so much! They capture us so perfectly and I'm so glad we were able to get them in before he left! Thank you my beautiful friend!

      Delete