Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

New Year - New Mom


I have an incredible opportunity for all of you! 



Some days are harder than others. Sometimes we feel like we could do more and others we are totally in control of our days.

I know that there are days where I feel like I owe Alexander more than what I can give.
Some days I don't even know what I'm doing, and that is totally okay!

Shela Yount from I Answer To Mom has developed a 30 Day Course to being the better mom you'd like to be! Five modules help you learn about the type of mom you are,  how to be and have a positive household, choosing your battles and SO much more!


You do NOT want to miss out on this offer! Until tomorrow you have a chance to get 25% off your entire purchase!  Click THIS  link to receive 25% off your entire purchase!

I know I cannot WAIT to take this course. I have been waiting for something like this! I've already signed up! LETS DO IT TOGETHER! 


No comments