Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Groupon, Coupons, Savings, OH MY!

Note: This is a sponsored post. 
As always all opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way. 

Stop! A few weeks ago I shared some amazing deals that could be found on Groupon. But, did you know that Groupon ALSO has coupons?

If you are looking to save any way that you can then Groupon Coupons is the way to go.  I love shopping from home, well... I love shopping period, but the fact that I can do it from the comfort of my own home and not have to lug the little guy everywhere is definitely a plus.



CHECK THESE OUT! 

That's just TODAY! Groupon Coupons makes it easy - you can scroll through the 11,000+ stores or you can just type in your favorites and see what they have to offer! My choices? 



Retail Therapy, Date Night, and Cold Weather & Sick babies. Categorized JUST like that. 


Most of the time, I window shop. On overstock? I actually shop. Overstock is my go-to for furniture, rugs, decorations and knick knacks. In fact, we purchased our bed from Overstock and we couldn't have chosen a better place! My mind goes crazy when I check Groupon - free shipping, 70%, 50%, 10% - Rewards, Clearance, Discount, Deals, I COULD GO ON! With 62 coupons - you are literally in shopping heaven.

Alexander, Alexander, Alexander. When our favorite caregiver, who happens to be family and an AMAZING friend isn't available we go to Care.com .  Free searches let you find the caregiver you would feel most comfortable with. With Groupon - you can get 20% off their Exclusive Premium Membership. This allows you to share the information about the type of care you need, review profiles, purchase background checks, and even pay your caregiver. It's a must have for a little bit of sanity that goes a serious LONG way with your choice of any of the 14 coupons they offer!

I absolutely LOVE Peapod - seriously. Probably more than I should. Just today I was able to cuddle and not take Alexander out in this 25 degree weather that, with the winds I hear, make it 10 degrees. No thanks! My favorite parts?

  • I was able to "Browse the Aisles" without actually browsing the aisles
  • They accept coupons! So I don't have to sit there and pull out random coupons in the middle of the store. I can sit at my desk, work on my coupons, and bam! Shopping. 
  • When it comes to coupons, they get adjusted when you hand them over to the delivery man.
  • And speaking of that sweet soul, the gentleman actually brought the groceries ALL the way up to my kitchen and asked if I needed help unpacking my groceries! 
You seriously cannot go wrong! And that's JUST on Peapod - Groupon shares the following deals that literally make your day! 
  • Your first order gets $15 off! 
  • $20 off + Free Delivery 
  • A code for $20 off your entire bill! 
  • DOUBLING YOUR COUPONS -seriously, a coupon to double the coupons?! CA-CHING!
Seriously, they're steals! 

You can always follow Groupon on Facebook and/or Twitter for the latest coupons to be added! 


So, now you know! Need to shop? Last minute Christmas shopper? Trying to get some new things for your home? Or, just shopping because? - Head over to Groupon Coupons  to get some of the best coupons they have. 

xo Sash





2 comments

  1. Wow these are great! Thanks for sharing. I am checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me google Groupon Coupons!
    Turns out this isn't available in my country. There are third party sites offering Groupon discount codes though.
    Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete