Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Everything happens for a reason

So, last update I wrote about being really busy with planning a wedding for an undisclosed person.

Unfortunately, due to not seeing eye to eye and miscommunications about a contract - we will not be working together.

I see this as a wake up call. I was trying to do too much. I was stressed. I was worried. I would have ended up spending MORE than what I would have earned by having to drive an excess in miles, on little to no sleep over the course of a few days, put miles on my car for practically no income as I was going above and beyond just to prove to myself that I could.

Relief.

Can you believe that? I was "let go" and I found relief.

Go figure.  God works in mysterious ways and he shows me that he does time and time again.

Soon after I received the e-mail.. I saw a bumper sticker that said "Keep Calm and Trust God"

Oh, do I ever.

1 comment

  1. Found your blog through Brandi Little's blog...and this was the first post I saw. Definitely needed it today as a reminder that God does know what he's doing! :)

    ReplyDelete