Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.


e l e v e n. 
With what has been the most trying month of our lives finally saying goodbye, I am able to sit down and really dedicate myself to some writing. What better way than with this little guy! 

Alexander is now 11 months old. 
11 months of feisty, determined, driven and focus. 
11 months and really testing limits, testing boundaries. 

I wouldn't change it. 
Some days are easier than others ( understatement). 
Other days I'm wondering why it's already after the first nap and why is time flying by so quickly. 

Nick has officially been deployed for a month and I've been doing this all solo for a little. 
I have to give major kudos to the moms and dads who raise children on their own. 
I bow down to you. Keep up the great work. 

The month of October is going to be a little more than special. 
Alexander turns 1 years old. ( i'm not ready). 
Nick and I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage - SAY WHAAAT! 
I am finally going to be normal and only be taking one class at a time * pelvic thrust* 
31 Days of October Blog is in the works! :) 
- stay tuned <3

1 comment