Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.
Busy.  Busy. Busy. 

It's crazy how quickly life gets busy then you have a moment of nothing to do until your to do list is as high as the laundry basket in the hallway. 

Here are some updates of the Ticali household: 

  • Alexander is almost 9 months, he is eating foods like chicken, mangos, avocados and some pasta. He has 4 teeth that are already in + 2 on their way in. + he knows how to use them too. 
  • He's becoming more vocal and definitely more interactive - he makes ma, pa, ba, ah, brr, and la sounds. He's also waving hello, though most times its random. 
  • He is so lively, he interacts + smiles at everyone. He shows how excited he is, he is definitely starting to show his tantrum side. His fine + gross motor skills ( top, there it is) are so great. He finally brings food to his mouth, he tries to piece puzzles together + he is such a dancer. He is using a walker to coast around the house + is beyond mobile. 
  • Nick is getting ready to leave for some time - so Alexander + I are filling in our schedules with busy work. He's on a schedule of his own, he picked it. All of that trying to sleep train and BAM! he picked his own schedule, so classes + fun, play times + play dates will have to wait. 
  • I have my first wedding coordinator job this September - so I'm excited + nervous about that. 
  • I have also been working on my Masters in Early Childhood. I have five classes down, currently taking two classes + I'll have two or three classes before I am FINISHED.   You have no idea how exciting this is. I can't say it has been easy because juggling a deploying husband, a full time wife, mom, fur mom + grad school has been exhausting on top of picking up small jobs here + there.  Anticipated date of completion looks like November/December + I'll probably be graduating in May 2017. How exciting!?
  •  I am looking into becoming a virtual assistant to be able to supplement our income - so if any of you have some insight or some awesome. Since I won't be returning into the work force until August of 2017 - I believe this is the perfect time to be able to stay home, pick up a job or two + provide for the familia. 
  • I've had to take a step back from being a Beachbody Health & Fitness Coach + really start from fresh. The journey has been a great one + I really can't wait to help others reach their fitness goals + be where they want to be. I wish everyone could feel how I feel right now!

Needless to say, we're still dealing with our one year inspections for our house which has truly been a process of its own. Here is to hoping that things will simmer down a bit. We'll be in NYC from July 25th to August 2nd + then my 24th ( for the third time) birthday will be upon us. 



ps. Me + calliou are about to fight. 

1 comment

  1. You are seriously doing AMAZING, and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete