Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Not Your Mothers Plump For Joy


About the Product

Take your hair from dreary to wonderful with consistent use of this product. Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter is meant for constant use, to thicken and liven your hair. 

How To Use

For best results, spray into palm, rub hands together, and then scrunch into hair from ends to roots. Style as usual. TIP: For a wavy look, let dry naturally or use a diffuser to dry hair. Can be used on damp or dry hair.

My Review. 

I use this product mostly when I couldn't and didn't find time to do my hair. For the intended purpose it does it's job - definitely gives life but I don't feel as though it made my hair any thicker. I definitely loved the smell it left in my hair and the fact that my hair didn't feel gritty but I would have to use it on a continuous basis to be able to say it did it's job. 

I would recommend it for anyone who is interested in trying a new product and enjoys NYM products. It does not dissatisfy at all. 

I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes for free. 
My opinions are that of my own based on my experiences with the product. 









No comments