Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.
The Liebster Award is a great way to discover new up and coming bloggers. It gives people a great chance to network and meet new people who share a common passion…blogging!



Basic deets when your are nominated:
1. Please thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Select 5-11 bloggers that you would like to nominate for this award. 
3. Let bloggers know you have nominated them. 
4. Create questions for them to answer. Let your creativity and personality shine. 

Brandi Jo Little of Little Momma Life nominated me :) The following questions are ones she selected for me to answer + , in turn, I get to choose bloggers to pass the nomination to! 

1. Why did you start your blog?
- I started my blog when I was sitting at home, with my son, at my wits end because of breastfeeding. Going into this we read everything we could, did anything and everything we could, to prepare for Alexander. And yet, when time came.. I felt far from capable. I know how that feels and I wanted to share my experiences with motherhood, finds and attempts at everything so other new moms + moms in general could understand and never feel lonely.

2. What is your favorite fashion statement lately?
- Leggings, a sweater or a T-shirt + TOMS. My go-to outfit. 

3. What’s on your bucket list this summer?
- Taking Alexander to a beach 
- Hiking w| my husband + son
- Going somewhere in MD that I've yet to visit

4. What is your “thing” that you do to relax?
- Hm. In the off chance that I do get to relax - a good book or a tv series while I sit in a nice hot bath with epson salt & some infused water that is EXTREMELY similar to Wine... Okay. It's wine. 

5. What is your motto for life? (quote, verse, song, etc.)
- It is what it is.  The reason being that there is only so much one can do, change, or say before its known that nothing else can be done, changed or said. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't so I've learned to just let things be. People expect way too much from a single being and sometimes, if it isn't truly urgent, there is NO need to stress over the unnecessary.


The blogs I have chosen deserve so much recognition and support. Please check out their blogs! They are so fun and informative to read. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to read each and every one, and connect with the brilliant writers!

1 | Jessica of Garvin and Co.
2 | Regina of Life with Gina G.
3 | Saffiyah of Family Fun and Life
4 | Amber of PB & J Babes
5 | Bethany of BLW Ideas

The questions I would like you ladies to answer are: 
1. What is one piece of advice you'd give to new moms?
2. If ALL expenses were paid, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
4. What is something you look forward to showing/telling your children when they get older?
5. What is on your five year plan? 

Thank you to Brandi for nominating me! This is the sweetest and such an awesome thing to do! I look forward to reading more of these! 

xo Sash

1 comment

  1. I love love love it! <3 So glad to have you as a mama blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete