Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

My Son.


A few days have passed since my first Mothers Day and I owe it all to you. 

See, last year we had such a rough first trimester - I was afraid I would never get to meet you. For the first time in my entire life I was truly afraid. It isn't the same fear as someone who fears clowns or heights, or being sick. It's a deeper, gut wrenching fear.

To be able to wake up May 8, 2016 + see your smiling face, with your perfect little nose + bright blue eyes means more to me than you will ever know. I am thankful to be your mother - I am thankful that you chose me + that God saw it fit to keep us together + bless me with your tiny heartbeat, stinky little toes + perfect little smile.

I cannot promise you things will be easy. Life is full of cruel people, jokes, situations + things. Life can get ugly + life has a way of trying to knock you down.

But what I can promise you is that I will ALWAYS  be there - whether I like what it is, what you've done, whether I support it or not.

I want you happy.
I want you to grow, prosper + succeed.
I want you to be better than your father + I.

I am proud of you. I am proud of your strength, resilience, drive + soul.

Thank you for being here.
Thank you for humbling me.
Thank you for changing me.
Thank you for giving me a reason.
Thank you for loving me.

I love you with the deepest confines, creases + pulses of my heart + soul.

I LOVE YOU.







No comments