Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Alexander, my spunky 
a little over 3 months old
blue eyed sweetheart.

Gosh. Look at that face. 

Have you ever had a not so great week and felt like giving up? 
That was me Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 

I totally had it. 

Today? Totally different. Alexander was sweet, giggly and happy. He napped pretty well today and ate well too. It was kinda rough on me at first but it was a blessing in disguise. I needed his help today. 

He grabbed my face in his sleep and I felt all my stress just disappear. 
Everything I felt the last few days just dissipated, turned into nothingness. 

They weren't kidding when they said you'll never be the same. 
I never expected to love something so tiny, so damn much. But my goodness do I ever. 

2 comments

  1. He is just the cutest! Those little moments make it all worth it! <3

    ReplyDelete