Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

You.

Taking care of you is SO important.

Some days I don't get myself ready for the day & feel like I haven't done anything except take care of Alexander & his fussy little self. Other days, when I have done my hair, make up & gotten dressed, I feel like the day is that much more productive.

If you know me you know I can't do my make up any better than a toddler in mommy's lipsticks. BUT here are my Top 8 must haves to feeling semi - decent. Even if I am in leggings & Old Navy's latest sweatshirt. PS. My favorite Go To leggings are Victoria's Secret Every Day Leggings.


#1 Neutrogena's Oil Free For Sensitive Skin - so easy, so fresh, so clean. I love it. It isn't heavy & it's the one thing I DO NOT break out to. It's a must have if you have sensitive skin or need a new moisturizer. 

#2  Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation - this is a godsend for me. Matte & Poreless makes a difference. My pores like to show themselves like freckles under the sunlight forgetting the fact that they're not wanted here. It's light, has great coverage & perfect for everyday. 

#3  Neutrogena Custom Glow Blush Duo - Again, another Neutrogena find. I love this - with a newborn I really don't have time if I'm by myself and Nick is at work. So this is my quick go-to for color on my face & definition. 

#4  CoverGirl 305 Flamed Out Mascara - enough said. I don't have time for fake eyelashes & don't really use them this is a quick gotta have it for a great price! I mean really, you can even find coupons for this! 

#5 Naked Basics - WORTH THE PRICE. Great pigments, great for on the go & every day looks. I have even used this for my outings with Nick or special events. Totally worth the price if you ask me. 

#6  Anastasia Beverly Brow Definer Triangular - Eyebrows make or break your face. Trust me I've been on the latter spectrum until I purchased the brow definer. Yet another doozy for a price item but totally worth it in the long run. I get the right 'SAS' when I use this! 

#7  NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - FAVES! I absolutely hate anything on my lips. Lipstick doesn't fare well with me and it usually rubs off.  That being said - this totally makes my day easier & has been my go to for the few date nights we've had and any important events in between. Great choice for nudes!

& Finally, #8 Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, Maybelline makes another arrival on my list as I get my go to ready day. Smooth, great color and a must if you need an extra pop in your day. 

Now, this isn't to say you need a full face! You're beautiful as is. But you need to feel beautiful for you & it may just mean that you're taking some moisturizer, foundation & bronzer. Other days you go for the full. Shoot, sometimes I just play around like I'm actually going out & I'm sitting in my leggings & sweatshirt with a hot mess of a bun on the top of my head. 

Do it for you - no one else will. 

xo 

3 comments

  1. Hi Sasha I'm following from mom bloggers club. My faves are also the pore less fit me foundation and the naked basics. Loving your blog girl. Hope you can stop by mine and maybe we can connect. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha I'm following from mom bloggers club. My faves are also the pore less fit me foundation and the naked basics. Loving your blog girl. Hope you can stop by mine and maybe we can connect. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sasha I'm following from mom bloggers club. I just use aloe Vera gel on my face but these are some great products as well.Hope you can stop by my blog as well.http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete