Welcome Friend

Welcome Friend Just another frantic mama navigating the world of motherhood, wife life and all of the in-betweens.
I'm a boy mom and avid coffee drinker.
I love to cook, read + write.

Ohh Sash ..

I used to write. Mostly out of angst, pain and being distraught. 
Usually angry, hurt and brought on by sadness. 
Today - December 1, 2015, I write because of happiness, fulfillment, experiences... 
I write because of love. 

Hi there! I'm Sasha. 

Energetic, Food Loving, Pinterest Addict, Coffee Addicted little old Sasha. 

Mommy of a little heartbeat, Wife of a U.S. Navy Sailor. Fur Mom to two Min-Pins. 
Daughter. Sister. Friend. Cousin. Niece. Granddaughter. 


 I met my husband, Nick, on Facebook! Mutual friends. He added me, I accepted. He randomly contacted me one day and said he'd be in the area & the rest is history. We hit it off well on NYE of 2010, we started dating in January of2011and soon after fell in love! Nick proposed that following December and we married in October of 2013. We've been happily married and enjoying our togetherness since! 


October 28, 2015 I became a mom. 
Me. A mommy to a little someone. 
There he is, right above.. He's kind of a big deal. 
I love him a lot & he doesn't even know it yet. 

I write because of love. 
The love I have for the two souls above. 
The love I have for food, recipes, life, dings and things. 

I write to share what most have already shared but also to share what won't be said. 
I write so that someone out there can learn from me just as I learned from someone else. 

So let's enjoy this, shall we? :) 

If you have any topic suggestions, feel free to let me know! 
=) 




2 comments